Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"I'll tell you how I became the princess of a town called Bellaire"

"In East T-town born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool......"

Okay, okay enough. So it's been awhile since I've logged onto this bad boy. I'd like to blame it entirely all on vacation, but that wouldn't be completely true. Truth is I totally forgot I had a blogspot. Oops.

This past weekend we went up to Steve's parent's cottage in Bellaire for a little R&R and to prepare for their annual Fourth of July "bash". Kellan had a blast up there! That kid wanted in that lake first thing in the morn. It didn't matter that it was 60 degrees out at 8:00 am and the water was freezing. She's nuts.


Besides diving into the Arctic at the crack of dawn, she also got a big kick four wheelin' it with Dora across the open prairie lands (compared to our dinky property we were in the vast lands up there...). Can't wait to go again next week!





No comments: