Wednesday, September 3, 2008

At least I'm good at Wii bowling...

For Labor Day our family headed over to my sister Amy's in Ohio for a day of food, fun, and some sweaty kickball competition. After, we drove down to Jeremy's parents house to finally meet little baby Aiden. All and all it was a pretty good day of fun. Tuesday morning was rough.

Things I did: Kicked Steve's rear end in Wii bowling, 3-0

Things Steve did: whooped me in kick ball, dive bombing my every kick just to take me down

Things Kellan did: Crossed the street about 100 times, indecisive of where to be entertained.
Cried for G.G. to make her sweat a little. It keeps her on her toes.
Hid Mommy's cell phone in the depths of her cousin Mena's closet. Thanks honey.




"Team Phil"


The rockin' "Team Amy"!

1 comment:

Jana & Jim said...

looks like you had a great labor day weekend....i love kickball, i'm in next game.