Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kiss My Ass First Trimester!

One down, two to go...


Goodbye frequent bouts of narcolepsy. So long to my lack of any motivation and hello crazed nesting worker bee. I am ecstatic for my new view of the bathroom. I once again get to look at the obnoxious abstract squares on my shower curtain and not the hues of creamy almond that is my porcelain barf bag. Soon, I will no longer look like I robbed poor Little Debbie. My neighbors will no longer think I got a boob job, and there will be reason to my cleavage madness. Babyzone will stop sending me emails with cures for my "baby bowel distention" and send me something more interesting for once.

I'm ready to move onto the next phase. I'm ready for the trimester that still allows me to sleep on my stomach a little longer. Com'mon trimester that doesn't make me look like Shamu has beach himself. Bring on the glow. Bring on the energy surge. Bring on the crotch shot.

No comments: