Friday, June 12, 2009

I Give Up On Hollywood!


According to new reports, Lil' Wayne will be fathering two new sons by different women this year!

Singer Nivea Hamilton and model Lauren London are said to be pregnant by the fool rapper.

Wayne is rumored to be marrying Nivea in the next few months but plans to participate in raising the baby with Lauren as well.

Lil' already ha s two kids from a previous relationship.

Just so ya'll know, no one on the corner got "Swagger" like Weezy.


P.S. I have to be honest here though. From the shoulders to the knees, he's ROCKIN'. I can't be totally surprised. I mean, with a great chest and abs, you dramatically increase your odds of "makin' babies". For instance: while watching the movie "Hostage" with Bruce Willis yesterday..... do you think I was thinking about his awesome acting skills? Hell no! I was in La La Land with scenes of him in uniform and in underwear. Come on people, give me a break here! You all know what I'm talking about...


No comments: