Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's very nice to meet you...

After many hints and jabs I've been given to start my own blogspot, Jana Brown has finally broken me. Being convinced that it's a great way to keep in touch with friends afar and keeping some privacy that Myspace doesn't give you to write about yourself and family, I am giving this all a try. Beware: it's not a promise.

With all that said I'll introduce myself. My name is Allison, last name kept for those who already know me. I'm a 24-year-old mother with a beautiful 16 month old daughter. Her name is Kellan Elaine, princess of Anna. I'd like to think of myself as a perpetual whirlwind of motion and playtime playmate, but truth be I'm just a boring stay at home mother trying to keep herself busy during naptime.

----------------
Now playing: Julie Belle - Israel




1 comment:

Jana & Jim said...

welcome to blogspot.....now we pictures...lol, also your family will love this. it's a great way to stay in touch w/ people that don't have a myspace acct.

hugs,
jana