Friday, October 3, 2008

Tag, you're it!

My sister, Amy (http://agwylyk.blogspot.com), suckered me into a game of tag. She held me at gunpoint. I was afraid for my life. Just kidding ;)

This isn't going to be easy. I'm not really one to hide the small things and I'm not sure I even know 7 people on blogspot. I barely even use the darn thing! Oh well, I'll send it to those I can...

Hmm... 7 random facts...

1. I never wanted children of my own growing up. I always wanted to just adopt. Now that I have my daughter, I'd like another. I still want to adopt.

2. On that topic, I always wanted two boys, one of which I wanted to name Kellen. When I became pregnant, Steve and I fought over a girl's name. He wanted Kellan for a girl. Come to find out he dated a Kellin. I remember her vividly. She's the skank that looked right though me the one time I met her. Thank goodness I didn't give her a seconds thought after. I had a girl and her name is Kellan.

3. Some women tease that they need chocolate to make their day better. Chocolate really does make my day better. It makes me sane at the end of the day. I can almost feel it instantly lowering my blood pressure.

4. I can't stand Alec Baldwin. Ever since Riley brought home the real life version of Thomas the Train I want to punch him. It's an instant hot spot. His voice gives me the chills. His face makes me gag. I can't stand anything about him. I think by now everyone knows that though.

5. I am phobic of dish soap. Yes, you read that right. I fear Palmolive.

6. I am addicted to garage saling and second hand stores. It's an adrenaline rush.

7. Last one!!!!!! Whew, this is brutal. Oh here's one. Again, everyone knows this but whatever. I'm an open person. I'll tell you how it is. Anyway... here it goes. I LOVE Julia Roberts movies. I watched Steel Magnolias at least twice a day as a child. I'm talking toddler years. It's still my favorite movie. My other favorite is Pretty Woman. When it first came out I BEGGED my mom to see it. Of course she said no and I had to wait until years later. Now, every time it's on TBS I have to watch it all the way through. I get very upset if Steve tries to change the channel, even on commercial. I make him watch it with me. I still don't know if he's seen it all the way through. Maybe I should just rent it for him tonight... He'll love it. Nothing screams sexy like a movie about a hooker.

TAG! You're it! (I'd name people but everyone already got it. )



No comments: