Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"How Many Of Them There Frogs I Gotta Kiss To Get Me A Prince Around Here....."

My little disgruntled Princess, you'll find him some day....

Yesterday I decided to tackle Kellan's closet again. I HATE doing so with a passion. The kid needs her own room to convert into a walk in. She has more clothes than any one block of residence I know. On top of that, she's grows so fast that it forces me to do this unholy chore twice as much. Not only do I have to change the seasons twice a year, but I have to weed through and pack what doesn't fit like three times a year. I think I need to store the Miracle Grow up a little higher this year.

Anyway, while looking through her items and replacing everything she owns with 4T's... (mind you she just turned two in December!) I came across a bunch of dress up clothes that I had been hoarding and completely forgot about. Luckily, most fit her. At the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back I came across this adorable little velvet Cinderella dress. Kellan loved it. She would not take it off yesterday. This morning I caught her rummaging through her dirty clothes buck naked to wear it.

The problem? I have no idea where to get another. I don't think Disney makes them anymore. If you see one, grab it. If you know where they sell them, divulge. I can't deal with wearing dirty clothes with food all over them, let alone Kellan doing so...

No comments: