Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Paws off, kid!"

Yesterday was the first time that little Kellan and I were able to meet new baby Maddy. I'd love to say I was able to spend long, quiet periods of time holding her, bonding with her, and smooching her up, but truth is I could never just hold that little baby ALONE. My kid, the baby snatcher, took her every chance I got. Maddy's sweet baby body would just touch my skin and my big ol' bruiser would already be climbing my leg, squealing with jealousy.



My daughter LOVES baby dolls. She has a handful of baby dolls here at home, along with all the essentials needed to care for her little plastic children (a crib, high chair, swing, car seat, etc.) Then she has her baby, Baby. Hands off this bundle of joy. Trust me, big heads up.



So I have about 70 photos of my child holding my new niece. I have about 3 of me with her in the one minute that Jessica had to capture the moment. (Notice "Kellan the Hover Craft" right up next to me)



It's high time for baby number two...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you have to be married before you have 2 kids.