Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dancing with Ty Murray

Let be honest, American Idol sucks. What a waste of two consecutive nights a week. They will never find another Carrie Underwood. That's her name, right? Whatever.

I usually think the same thing about Dancing with the Stars. I figured this season was going to be the same. I can't stand Steve-O from Jackass. I always hated that show. What a crude, pointless waste of thirty minutes. All they ever did was hit each other in the crotch or do something stupid to have their own hit. How many times does America need to watch these turds keel over with pain? Answer:0.

I can't stand Denise Richards either. She's a total fame whore. She exploits her children to get chump change jobs while going on a hate campaign against her ex husband. He's no one special either, but give it up woman. Just let the prostitute banger go on with his life. The last thing I want to see from you is your fake smile in a leotard.

But I confess, I love Ty Murray. For those of you that don't know he is one of the top men in PBR (Bull riding) and he's married to Jewel, the singer. I thought for sure he'd bomb right away, but I was pleasantly surprised. Way to go homie! Even though there are a few other celebrities and are better dancers then he is, I'm rooting for him all the way. I'm asking you all to too. Here's the info

800-868-3408 to vote for him or you can go to abc. com/dancingwiththestars and click to vote.
Each phone line and each "member" on the computer gets 13 votes. I called from our house phone, my cell phone, Steve's cell phone, along with my 13 votes on the computer. I'd much rather see him win than that one dude who is a "celebrity" for being in the Sex in the City movie for like 3 minutes.

Thank you for your time.



Update: Ty Murray made it through the first round of elimination. Go Ty!

No comments: