Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So, so sad...


It's been speculated for some time now that Bruce Willis would be tying the knot with his girlfriend, model Emma Heming. However, the National Enquirer is reporting that Willis and Heming will finally be getting married.

In fact, they're reportedly getting married this weekend in some "exotic location."

I have spent the last 13 years loyally being a devoted (stalker) fan of his. If he gets married again I will have lost all faith in fate. Do you know how many engagements he has been through since he divorced what's her face? Even I can barely keep track. This isn't supposed to actually happen. Bruce and I were meant to walk into the sunset, hand and hand, talking about (getting old, er, me getting old) having babies together.


Homewrecker. The sidewalk is not your "catwalk". Go home.

No comments: