Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What's with all the Pregos?


"Today in “arousing coincidence” news, Access Hollywood points out that at least ten actresses from Primetime television are pregnant. And while it’s never good for the planet when actors procreate, it at least gives the set and costume designers something to do.

Primetime prop managers are being put to work covering up the blooming baby bumps of stars including Alyson Hannigan and Cobie Smulders from “How I Met Your Mother,” Rachel Griffiths from “Brothers and Sisters,” Kelly Rutherford from “Gossip Girl,” and Chyler Leigh, who plays [the only attractive woman] on “Grey’s Anatomy.”

“I’ve hit the six month mark and I’m totally showing now,” Chyler recently told Access Hollywood. “So you’ll begin to see me carrying various medical items (charts, notepads, etc.) more often. The oversized scrub top under my normal jacket isn’t completely cutting it.”

I don’t see why they have to hide it. Just have the writers make the characters irresponsible and promiscuous. Pregnant women are crazy hot. I can’t help but love the way they have unprotected sex."



*** It's not so much the article that matters, it's the picture that I find hilarious. I imagine Barney Stinson sandwiched between two "pregos" and I crack up. Everyone really is pregnant. Myself, my sister's a week behind me, a good friend is 3 days behind me, the lady down the street who insisted on talking to me this morning is a week ahead. My cousin is the beginning of June. Steve's co-worker's wife is then too. I'm patiently waiting for my sister to announce her 9th and my Mom to shock us all at 54. Ew. Let's not gte ahead of ourselves here.

No comments: