Monday, July 27, 2009

"I'm A Big Girl Now!"


I
had to post this. Yesterday morning Kellan was off playing in "brudder's" room when all went quiet. I knew that little stinker had to be playing in her brother's diaper drawer again. She loves to pull out like 50 diapers at a time to take care of her baby dolls. I had just cleaned up his room and was dreading the mess I would find. To my utter shock, she had been diapering her baby. Apparently she had been paying way too much attention to me when changing Colin's diapers because this is what I found:


Oh, wait for it.....


Almost there......

Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

She successfully diapered her baby. Well enough to where I would let her try on brother any day. I can't believe how much she has grown up in the last few weeks. Just before I left for the hospital she could barely say "Dino". By the time I got back she came up to me and said "Dinosaur Mommy". In just two days she has fallen in love with The Jungle Book movie. I feel like in my short hospital stay she aged 5 years and grew 10 feet....



No comments: