Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kellan's First Haircut


Friday, February 13th, 2008

After months of saying I was finally going to get Kellan's hair cut for the first time and then backing out like a coward, we finally went and got it done. A girl's got to look her best for Elmo!

In celebration of taking her to see "Elmo Live!", Kellan finally got a much needed trim. I was so scared that all her wonderful little baby curls would be gone. I was sick to my stomach on the drive there. Thankfully, we were given a wonderful woman who knew all about curly hair and did a great job with it. Kellan apparently really does have naturally wavy hair. I'm so proud! But where the "h" did that come from!?!?!? My whole family has pin straight hair. It has to be from her father. The man needs some credit somewhere, right?

I have a curly headed baby :) *beams*

P.S. Yes, Kellan did cry like crazy in the beginning, but she eventually calmed right down. I'd love to show you, but Daddy didn't get THOSE pictures...




1 comment:

Jana & Jim said...

she doesn't look very happy, but looks like you got a haircut, very cute!