Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

You're right, I am ignoring you. I'm ignoring everyone; friends, family, and in some ways even my spouse. Please stop texting me, calling me, emailing me, Facebooking me, and Myspacing me over and over and over and over and over and over and OVER and OVER and OVER again. I'm not going to answer.

In general: things aren't running so smoothly over here and I'm not handling it well, at all. This is how I deal with things. I hide until I come to terms. It's worked for 25 years so it's not going to change anytime soon. You'll know when I'm ready to be social again. For now please don't pester, write stupid texts, demand answers to unimportant, useless questions, or tell me how I can help you. I can't help any of you.


Thank you.



P.S. No, stopping by to "talk about it" won't work either. I will go ape shit if you do. I won't even tell those closest to me, so I sure as hell ain't going to explain it 50,000 times to everyone else.

P.P.S.. This is an open letter to ALL.

P.P.P.S. No, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm finally being frank. Subtlety has gotten me no where and gained me 4392843028 more messages of pestering.


P.P.P.P.S. No, you won't understand. I promise you.

1 comment:

Jana & Jim said...

allison,
i love that you are so frank. personally i didn't know anything was wrong til i read your blog. as always i'm out of the loop, but i'm sure you let everybody know , when you are find. HUGS! jana